Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work within an Eating Disorders Team based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Mental Health Nurse job is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.