Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within an Early Intervention Team based in Sale.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (CPN) job is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage a caseload of people with complex mental health and social care needs, using evidence based practice to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions and document these in accordance with local and national standards and guidance
- Care-coordination responsibilities for an agreed number of clients on enhanced Care Programme Approach (CPA) within the team
- Participate in the assessment of people referred to the team with possible first episode psychosis
- Participate in the operational systems and the development of the Early Intervention team
- Provide leadership for junior staff, multi-disciplinary support staff and students through formal supervision, education and appraisal
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.