Sanctuary Health are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Learning Disabilities Nurses to work based in Dewsbury. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this locum Learning Disabilities Nurse jobs is £25 to £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Working 9-5, Monday-Friday.
About the role:
- Will be part of a multi disciplinary team, work along side other professionals, support people with complex needs, behavioural and mental health needs. Also support generic services to be able to support PLD by assisting with reasonable adjustments, providing accessible information etc.
Requirements of the Learning Disabilities Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing / / Learning Disabilities Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Will be expected to have a caseload and support people with LD in their homes, places of education, day care etc
- Needs to be able to work independently, experience in community work is preferred but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Learning Disabilities Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.