Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Liverpool, within the Male Acute Ward.
- Days £20.06
- Nights/Saturdays £26.83
- Sundays/Bank Holidays £33.94
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care within a multi-disciplinary environment within the framework of Effective Care Co-ordination (ECC)
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- Act as Named Nurse as required. Ensure that the nursing practices of the clinical area comply with the Trust's policies and procedures
- Participate and assist in setting standards of service user care based on sound research findings
- Participate and assist in systematic monitoring and evaluation of nursing practice within clinical area
- Carry out nursing care based on the principles of individual care programmes/nursing process in accordance with specialist integrated Care Pathways
- Assist in the development and implementation of integrated care pathways, including appropriate service user assessments and models of care
- Participate in process of potential new admissions to the service, including the assessment of such individuals in accordance with the agreed care pathway and completion of quality reports where appropriate
- Develop therapeutic relationships with service users and carers
- Participate in case supervision to monitor standards of service user care and documentation
- Participate in regular clinical supervision as per Trust policy
- Ensure the ward environment is conducive to promote service users' health, safety and wellbeing, thereby preserving and respecting each service user's personal dignity, privacy, religious and cultural beliefs
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.