Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Doncaster - within the Adult Mental Health Unit. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £20.06-£34.51 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The cusworth ward provides inpatient care to 18-65-year-olds on a sectorised basis, in conjunction with Brodsworth Ward through the Crisis Resolution Service. The ward provides multi-disciplinary input including nursing, occupational therapy, art therapy and medical services.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous experience working as a Mental Health Nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensiv mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.