Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Mental Health Liaison Nurse to fill a full-time role within a CAMHS based in Luton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Liaison Nurse role ranges from £30 - £48 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Mental Health Liaison Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience.
- Experience in crisis assessments.
- Experience in care planning of young people when they attend A&E in mental health crisis would be desirable.
This Mental Health Liaison Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.