Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Health Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work in Bexhill on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.80-£29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team in a low secure male unit, a complex needs female unit and a locked learning disability male unit. Working with service users who have a severe and enduring maental health problem, who may also have challenging behaviour or a forensic history.
- To carry out specialist OT assessments with each service user, using the Model of Human Occupation (MOHO) as a framework, and develop and implement occupational therapy intervention focussing on daily living and vocational skills in consultation/conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.