Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector looking for an experienced Band 5 Mental Health Care Co-ordinator (Occupational Therapist) to work full-time in Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Care Co-ordinator role is £20 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Manage a caseload of clients within the Community Mental Health Team
- Participate in the duty assessment rota operated by the Community Mental Health Team
- Supervise support staff
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Previous mental health OT/care co-ordinator experience desirable.
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.