Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Mental Health Clinical Pharmacist to work in Colchester, Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist jobs are £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Review prescriptions for accuracy and legality and liaise with prescribers about actual or potential problems
- Liaise with the dispensary when required, to facilitate safe, secure and effective dispensing and medicine supply
- Facilitate the effective outcome of treatment with medicines
- Assist with the development and provision of clinical pharmacy services to CMHTs and other community mental health services.
- Assist in the delivery of the modernisation agenda for pharmacy services under the direction of the Chief Pharmacist (or nominated deputy).
- Provide day-to-day supervision of subordinate pharmacy and pharmacy support staff.
- Plan and organise own and team's workload for clinical areas in accordance with the requirements of the job.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Previous experience as a Band 8a in the NHS and Mental Health Services
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.