Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Medicines Optimisation Pharmacy Technician to work full-time based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Pharmacy and be registered with the GPHC.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide high quality technical, medicines optimisation service, project and administrative support to reflect customer requirements.
- The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of specialist medicines-related information to support delivery of the MO service specifications.
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of specialist medicines-related data, information, knowledge and MO projects, services, and initiatives.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a Pharmacy Technician
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- 2 Years' experience
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.