Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Medicine Information Pharmacist to work 35 hours per week, based in Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Medicine Information Pharmacist job is £24.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Medicine Information Pharmacist:
- HCPC registration
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Hospital and MI experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Medicine Information Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.