Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3 Medical Lab Assistant to work in Uxbridge.
The pay rate for this locum Medical Lab Assistant job is £15.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. The hours are 8-4:30, 9-5:30 and 12:30 - 20:00 Monday to Friday with the option to work voluntary overtime at weekends. The MLA will be required to book in and process samples on an analyser within a turnaround time.
Requirements of the Medical Lab Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- HCPC registration
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Medical Lab Assistant job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.