Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 2 Medical Lab Assistant to work based in Epsom or St Helier.
The pay rate for this locum Band 2 Medical Lab Assistant job is £14.11 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Booking samples onto laboratory system
- Topping up laboratory supplies Waste management - emptying clinical waste bins
- Answering the telephone
- Using SAMBA equipment (coronavirus testing)
- Retrieving PODs
- Clean surfaces with antibac/antiviral wipes and more
Requirements of the Medical Lab Assistant:
- Must have a relevant qualification
- Recent UK experience working as a Medical Lab Assistant
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive medical knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Medical Lab Assistant job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.