Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancies for Band 2 Medical Lab Assistants to work based in Hillingdon.
The pay rates for these locum Medical Lab Assistant jobs are £14.54 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Shifts are 09:00 am - 17:30 pm until trained, then participation in early and late shifts 08:00 am - 16:30 pm and 11:30 am - 20:00 pm
- The rotas are NWLP-THH-General Pathology
Requirements of the Medical Lab Assistants:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Experience of working in an NHS lab, in Pathology
- Previous use of Winpath and Sunquest computer systems
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Medical Lab Assistant jobs are advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.