Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Islington as a Medical Advisor. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate).
- The main purpose of the role is to provide timely, accurate and supportive housing and health assessment services for residents with housing needs.
- The post holder will assess residents to provide appropriate recommendations and support interventions including any specific equipment and/or adaptation provision required.
- You will do this in full accordance of relevant legislations, codes of guidance, the housing allocations scheme and in-house policies and procedures in order to provide a fair response as well as at the same time protecting the Council's interests.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Prior experience of working in a similar multi-disciplinary team setting and will possess the ability to make appropriate assessments based on information provided by health professionals and the service user.
- You will have experience of working in the community carrying out assessments for minor and major equipment and minor and major adaptations.
This Occupational Therapist role is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.