Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time in Bury St Edmunds. The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide independent highly skilled physiotherapeutic assessment, treatment, and efficient and effective management of an MSK caseload under supervision (Band 7 Clinical Specialist or Medical Officer (MO)).
- Manage patients referred by Consultants, General Practitioners and other Healthcare Professionals with diverse presentations and complex and acute/chronic physical conditions and sports injuries.
- Work closely with other members of the Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) to ensure the highest standards of care.
- Use clinical reasoning skills to provide an accurate clinical diagnosis.
- Formulate, develop and deliver a specialised individualised treatment programme based upon evidence-based practice, manual assessment and appropriate clinical reasoning
- Communicate effectively with patients to ensure informed consent for assessment and treatment, good understanding of their conditions and maximise their rehabilitation potential accepting that patients may have barriers to communication e.g., English as their second language.
- Communicate effectively with all other rehabilitation and unit personnel and with external medical personnel from other agencies/units.
- Advise the Medical Officer and/or other rehab clinicians regarding specialist physiotherapy recommendations.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Must be registered on the HCPC as a Physiotherapist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in Physiotherapy.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.