Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for a Matron to work full-time in Lincoln, within the ICU.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Matron role is £45,753 - £51,668 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Be accountable for the efficient and effective operational management of the nursing workforce
- Support the developments of Clinical Governance and Service Improvement
- Drive up standards of clinical care
- Have the authority to get the essential components of care right for patients
Requirements of the Matron:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- UK Experience as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Nurse Practitioner
This Matron job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.