Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Marketing & Recruitment Officer to work within a Fostering and Adoption Team based in Bedford.
The salary for this Marketing & Recruitment Officer role is £32,234 - £33,782 per annum.
- Work with the Manger for Looked after Children and Fostering and Adoption Team managers
- Develop an innovative range of marketing materials and campaign’s, to meet recruitment targets and increase the diversity of our foster carer and adopter pool
- Partnership with the management team and corporate communications team
- Produce a calendar of marketing activity at key venues and events across Bedford Borough and neighbouring areas
- Work with colleagues in the Fostering and Adoption Service and the Regional Adoption Alliance on the formulation of recruitment campaigns
- Ensure the marketing of fostering and adoption services utilises social media and other digital platforms
- Produce evaluation reports twice annually
- Ensure that services are provided in accordance with the department’s equal opportunities standards
- Develop and build relationships and networks with key stakeholders, such as foster carers, adopters, young people, the media, departmental colleagues, wider agency colleagues, community representatives and the general public
- Develop links with local businesses to gain corporate support and sponsorship for Adoption and Fostering
Requirements of the Marketing & Recruitment Officer:
- Must have proven experience of sales, promotional or marketing activities within the business, government or voluntary sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written presentations and report writing
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Web publisher
- Ability to adopt a positive attitude and enthusiasm in other in order to achieve objectives and overcome barriers to progress
- Car Driver and Full driving licence including business use
This Marketing & Recruitment Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.