Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Mammographers to work full-time based in Norwich. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mammography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Mammographer jobs are to be confirmed and are ongoing contracts.
Requirements of the Mammographers:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- HCPC registered as a Radiographer
- 2 years' experience as a Mammographer
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Mammographer jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.