Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Mammographer to work full-time based in Cardiff. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mammography.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is negotiable and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography/Imaging
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Mammographer
- HCPC registered as a Radiographer
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mammographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.