Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Mammographer to work full-time based in Purley, Teddington, Roehampton, Surbiton, Croydon, Sutton and Rose centre, St. Georges. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mammography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £32 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Breast screening as per NHS Breast Screening Programme
- participating in assessment and symptomatic clinics
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer
- HCPC registered
- 2 years' experience
- Good Mammographic technique is essential with knowledge and experience of specialised magnifications views and stereotactic biopsy
This Mammographer job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.