Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Mammographer to work full-time based in Sheffield.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is on an ongoing contract. For this role you would be working 37.5 hours per week.
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- A BSc/ Diploma in radiology and a post grad certificate in mammography is required with at least 2 years post graduate experience in mammography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer
- HCPC registered
- 2 years' experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive imaging knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mammographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.