Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Mammographer to work full-time based in Glamorgan.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £25-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Mammographer to support our mammographers in our breast imaging service.
- Use a 2 year old GE Seno Essential DR mammography unit with tomography HD, contrast enhanced digital mammography (CEDM), tomography biopsy and 3D Quorum functionality. CEDM is currently used as a second line of investigation. New patients have a tomography HD mammogram with conventional 2D imaging for limited examinations only.
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography.
- Minimum of two years post-qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer.
- HCPC registered.
- Experience in use of above equipment is desirable.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Mammographer job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.