Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Mammographers to work full-time based in Derby.
The pay rates for these locum Mammographer jobs are £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
Requirements of the Mammographers:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer
- HCPC registered
- Pcert in mammography
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Mammographer jobs are advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.