Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Macmillan Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Portsmouth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To work autonomously within a variety of multidisciplinary teams including Head and Neck, Hepatobiliary, Gynaecological, Gastrointestinal and Haematological cancer, to provide outpatient care - liaising closely with Oncologists and Clinical Nurse Specialists within consultant-led clinics, CNS-dietetic joint clinics, and dietetic telephone clinics.
- To act as a resource to the Acute dietetic team, supporting & supervising a dietetic support worker, and junior dietitians.
- To assist the Team Lead in developing Acute dietetic team resources, skills and knowledge - ensuring continuity of care across local and regional dietetic services.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- 2 years' experience
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.