Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Lymphoedema Clinical Nurse/Therapist Specialist to work based in Barnsley, within the Tissue Viability Service.
The pay rate for this locum Lymphoedema Clinical Nurse/Therapist Specialist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 am – 16:30 pm
- Support the transfer and provision of a of a cancer related Lymphoedema service from the existing provider to SWYPFT on an interim basis whilst we mobilise the service fully
- Travel across the borough as an agile worker in order to undertake home visits as well as clinics
Requirements of the Lymphoedema Clinical Nurse/Therapist Specialist:
- Relevant qualification
- Active NMC Registration
- Hold a full, valid, UK Driving Licence and must have access to a car to use for business purposes
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Lymphoedema Clinical Nurse/Therapist Specialist job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.