Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Locality Lead to work full-time within the Heath Interface Team based in Somerset. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Locality Lead job is £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide a service to the front door (A&E) working as part of the multi-disciplinary team to provide advice, support and intervention aimed at preventing unnecessary admissions into the acute
- Liaise with hospital and community colleagues, utilising community agent and voluntary services as appropriate
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in progressing discharges from the acute under the Hospital Discharge Service: Policy and Operating Model
- Work closely with our voluntary organisations and community agents to fully utilise community options of support
- Providing reablement prior to returning home
- Assess capacity under the Mental Capacity Act and make best interest decisions as required, liaising with LPAs
- Work effectively and efficiently to progress discharges in a timely way; maintaining focus on the person at all times
Requirements of the Locality Lead:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- An experienced social worker or OT who has experience of supervising and leading a team of social care staff, preferably in a hospital setting
- Knowledgeable and confident to work as part of the multi-disciplinary team, challenging health colleagues where necessary
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Locality Lead job is advertised by Aj Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.