Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Local Offer Officer to work full-time in Bexley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Local Offer Officer job is £16 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Local Offer Officer:
- To lead on the maintenance, monitoring and development of the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Local Offer and associated projects ensuring the continued engagement of relevant stakeholders and parental satisfaction with the information held via this web-based resource.
- ensuring the Local Offer is interactive, families can feed into it and provide feedback on services and gaps in provisions which in return will inform commissioning arrangements and intentions in Bexley across the Council and the Clinical Commissioning Group.
Requirements of the Local Offer Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Local Offer Officer job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.