Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Lecturing Pharmacist to work based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this permanent Lecturing Pharmacist role is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Annual leave 28 days including Bank Holidays, after two years' service 30days
- GPhC fees paid
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Expenses paid
Requirements of the Lecturing Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
This Lecturing Pharmacist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.