Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Learning Disabilities Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Barkingside.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist role is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Physiotherapist:
- To provide a range of specialist physiotherapist interventions for service users with complex needs within a multidisciplinary team.
- To work as part of the community learning disciplinary team to deliver high quality therapy care as a multi professional service/team within the community.
- To work with the service users, family members and other health professionals to maintain best possible quality of life for individual clients with complex needs.
- To provide appropriate intervention in line with service provision and capacity to prevent hospital admissions and maintain service users within their home.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.