Are you looking for a new part-time Physiotherapist role in Rotherham?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Learning Disabilities Physiotherapist to work part-time, working 4 days a week, in Rotherham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide a comprehensive physiotherapy service to meet the needs of adults with learning disabilities in Rotherham, dealing with more complex cases that have profound and complex difficulties and/or challenging behaviour
- To manage a defined complex caseload of adult service users, using person-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions through the promotion and implementation of evidence-based practice
- To lead where delegated in the planning, modernisation, development and evaluation of physiotherapy services within Learning Disability Services
- To undertake necessary day to day clinical and operational responsibilities for the Joint Learning Disability Service relating to physiotherapy
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.