Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Learning and Development Product Trainer to work based in Nottingham.
The salary for this Learning and Development Product Trainer role is up to £38,000 per annum.
You will be joining an ambitious team with serious expansion plans coming into play over the next year. This role is with one of Europe’s largest providers of business messaging solutions who help over 45,000 companies communicate with their customers and staff, through a wide range of products, including SMS, email, voice, mobile/web and payments.
- Maintaining deep personal knowledge of all products and services available across the territories and their associated use cases within a variety of business sectors
- Using a variety of formal, informal, digital, virtual and face to face techniques to deliver learning programmes
- Working with international new starters to ensure they are effectively onboarded and achieving high levels of productivity at the earliest opportunity
- Delivering learning and development programs to ensure high levels of product knowledge and customer interaction techniques are achieved amongst our international teams
- Working closely with the product team to ensure new features and functionality knowledge is efficiently and effectively acquired across our international teams
- Working with the project management and product teams to facilitate knowledge transfer to enable effective migrations in line with our mergers and acquisitions strategy
Requirements of the Learning and Development Product Trainer:
- Proven experience of developing, implementing and embedding successful and engaging learning and development programmes using a variety of techniques
- Product training experience
- A Learning and Development qualification, for example, CIPD, TAP
- Knowledge of contemporary Learning and Development thinking
- Experience of partnering with varying departments to identify learning needs
- Experience in engaging, influencing and managing key stakeholders across all levels
This Learning and Development Product Trainer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.