Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Edgware for a Lead Practitioner to work within the Transitions Mental Health Team/Mental Health Intensive Enablement Team.
The pay rate for this locum Lead Practitioner role is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carry out staff supervision and complex Mental Health Social Work casework
Requirements of the Lead Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- UK Experience as a Lead Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Lead Practitioner job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.