Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Lead Pharmacist to work full-time based in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide, manage and develop clinical pharmacy services to Oncology/Haematology in accordance with local and national directives.
- To be the strategic lead for the clinical chemotherapy service, holding overall responsibility, (strategic and operational), for the provision of chemotherapy to HSC to ensure a safe, quality service.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience
- Previous Oncology experience
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.