Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Lead Occupational Therapist to work based in Catford.
The pay rate for this permanent Lead Occupational Therapist role is £28,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Completing assessments, planning sessions and implementing interventions
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid mental health recovery
- The provision of highly specialist one-to-one clinical consultations to other clinical staff
- Contribute to the requirements of CPD provision and support the learning of multidisciplinary staff team at all levels of expertise
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Requirements of the Lead Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
This Lead Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.