Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Laryngectomy Speech and Language Therapist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Havering.
The pay rate for this locum Laryngectomy Speech and Language Therapist job is £33.00 - £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Options for working from home/flexibly available for certain aspects of the role. Public transport is an option for home visits.
- Some travel across Redbridge and Havering for laryngectomy work
- A combination of the clinic, home visits and telehealth
Requirements of the Laryngectomy Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Independent specialist skillsets in laryngectomy management/head and neck cancer rehabilitation/dysphagia
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Laryngectomy Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.