Sanctuary Health is currently looking for 2 experienced and dedicated Band 8a Lab Operation Managers to fill a full-time role in Oxfordshire and Guildford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Lab Operation Manager jobs is £35.66 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Management of Staff
- Supervise and ensure all staff have achieved training and competency for their roles
- Provide support on operational and quality issues, including problem solving
- Effective management of full 7 day rotas across department (aligning with Shift Supervisors)
- Safety, Operational and Equipment Management
- Manage laboratory operations of the laboratory including resource allocation, supply and maintenance of equipment, reagents and consumables
- Develop and maintain clear lines of communication with Mitie, Circular1 and the DHSC to deliver on service agreement
- Environmental monitoring of the Local Laboratory setting
- Prepare, plan, conduct and evaluate audit findings
- Ensure laboratory documentation for operational requirements and reports
- Oversee the maintenance of all laboratory equipment and the associated preventative maintenance schedule
- Provide oversight to ensure diagnostic tests are conducted in alignment with guidelines/ regulations
- Provide guidance/expertise in computerised system validations
Requirements of the Lab Operation Managers:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
These Lab Operation Manager jobs are advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.