Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Kitchen Manager to work in Milton Keynes.
The salary for this Kitchen Manager role is £32,000 - £36,000 per annum.
You will be working within a brand-new, unique, niche social dining experience restaurant and bar coming to Milton Keynes.
The menu is inspired by homemade American style comfort foods specialising in chicken wing. Special and unique flavours have been used to create a unique and special menu, full of options. In addition, there is a large variety of other, innovative dishes such as main meals, burgers, wraps and smaller dishes.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Ensure quality of the serving of all dishes
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs, when necessary, alongside management
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Work alongside General Manager with hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of team members
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Cooking, preparing and presenting all items from the food menu to a high standard
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient prep shift followed by a full lunch/dinner service, meeting delivery deadlines etc
- Take ownership of preparation shifts, a busy kitchen and pot wash areas
- Ensure the kitchen is spotless at all times, in-line with HACCP compliance regulations
- Taking ownership of stock ordering, planning and rotation - working with the General Manager to ensure the storage room, prep kitchen and restaurant are both fully stocked at all times
This Kitchen Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.