Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an IT Team Leader to work based in Wakefield.
The pay rate for this locum IT Team Leader job is £23 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Support, triage and manage 1st and 2nd line IT support
- Manage the small internal IT Helpdesk and to be the first point of contact for our IT sub- contractors
- Support, plan and coordinate the delivery of IM&T across the business to ensure that Spectrum’s IM&T supports business wide objectives and meets local requirements of all departments and services
- Working with both internal and external users and suppliers
- First escalation point of contact for all IM&T issues across the business
- Ensure upkeep of all assets and the management of these, including quarterly audits
- Coordinate the set-up of hardware equipment, accounts and software access for new users
- Write monthly reports and updates regarding helpdesk desk and training provision
- Plan and organise own time, manage and prioritise own workload, use initiative and judgement when communicating with managers, clinicians, staff representatives or external contacts to resolve problems
- Assurance that risk and issue logs are maintained for work, updated regularly and priority risks are escalated as required
Requirements of the It Team Leader:
- ITIL qualification
- Recent experience working within a similar role
- An understanding of Office 365, including SharePoint, is a must
- Knowledge of IT systems, Asset Management, IT Manager experience is a must
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Administrator job is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.