Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced IT Team Leader to work remotely and travel to sites in Wakefield.
The pay rate for this locum job is £12.74 - £15.66 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. You will be working 7.5 hours per day, between the hours of 8am – 5.30pm, there will be no weekend working.
- Support, triage and manage 1st and 2nd line IT support.
- Manage the small internal IT Helpdesk and to be the first point of contact for our IT sub- contractors.
- Support, plan and coordinate the delivery of IM&T across the business to ensure that Spectrum’s IM&T supports business wide objectives and meets local requirements of all departments and services.
- First escalation point of contact for all IM&T issues across the business.
- Ensure upkeep of all assets and the management of these, including quarterly audits.
- Coordinate the set-up of hardware equipment, accounts, and software access for new users.
- Write monthly reports and updates regarding helpdesk desk and training provision.
- Plan and organise own time, manage and prioritise own workload, use initiative and judgement when communicating with managers, clinicians, staff representatives or external contacts to resolve problems.
- Assurance that risk and issue logs are maintained for work, updated regularly and priority risks are escalated as required.
- May be some travel to sites, and this will be via a company vehicle.
- Evidence of qualifications, statutory/mandatory training.
- Experience of working with both internal and external users and suppliers.
- An understanding of Office 365, including SharePoint, is a must.
- Knowledge of IT systems, Asset Management, IT Manager experience is a must
- ITIL qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive IT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This job is advertised by Jordan Seaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.