Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Intermediate Tier/Hospital Social Worker to work full-time in Blackburn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Intermediate Tier/Hospital Social Worker job is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary, multi-professional team to effectively establish needs and identifying options / solutions or signposting.
- Ensure that people are receiving the right support, in the right place and at the right time. Avoiding delay in patient recovery and enabling service capacity.
- Implement a strength and asset based model of assessment and integrated health and social intervention and support planning enabling independence.
- Undertake and support staff through robust decision making.
- Respond to, provide and improve services by identifying issues and high risk around complex, safeguarding and crisis situations.
Requirements of the Intermediate Tier/Hospital Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Regular supervision
- Strong and supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
- Team based learning opportunities
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing support
This Intermediate Tier/Hospital Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.