Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Welwyn?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Intermediate Care Physiotherapist to work full-time, 30 hours a week in Welwyn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.07 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Must hold clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients and organise this efficiently and effectively with regards to clinical priorities and use of time
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be able to undertake the continuous assessment and evaluation of their treatment programmes and modify the programmes according to the individual patient needs
- An awareness of the following outcome measures and clinical assessments is desirable: elderly mobility scale, patient functional score, patient-reported outcome measures, extended falls assessment, berg balance, Tuag test
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.