Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a part time or full time job based in Peterborough for a Band 5/6 Intermediate Care Physiotherapist.
The pay rate for this locum Intermediate Care Physiotherapist job is £20.00 - £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work as an autonomous practitioner within the integrated multi-professional teamwork as an autonomous practitioner within the Integrated Multi-professional Team
- Undertake assessment of patients with complex and multiple pathologies using specialist clinical reasoning skills
- Identify patient needs, agree goals and provide appropriate therapy interventions
- Provide adaptive equipment, rehabilitation programmes, and make recommendations for minor adaptations in line with current legislation
Requirements of the Intermediate Care Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Intermediate Care Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.