Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Hillingdon.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- To provide a specialised occupational therapy assessment and treatment service without direct supervision for delegated patients with complex physical, psychological and sensory impairment on the ward or at patient's place of residence
- To plan, implement and evaluate treatment and management programmes to ensure the identified needs of the individual are met at all stages of the rehabilitation process or disease progression.
- To educate and advise patients, their families and carers in order to facilitate self-management of their condition and optimise their rehabilitation potential and quality of life.
- To support in the development of new initiatives within Central and North West London NHS Trust and London Borough of Hillingdon Adult Social Care.
- To be an active member of the multidisciplinary team working collaboratively with other members of the team and recognising the skills and expertise of others.
- To be proactive in personal professional development.
- To provide support and supervision to rehabilitation support workers, therapy assistants/technicians and delegated under graduate occupational therapy students, including monthly supervision and annual appraisal.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.