Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Strategic Lead to take on a Programme Management role on a full-time basis based in Bury.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Strategic Lead job is £450-£650 per day. This role would be on a 6-month contract.
- To strategically lead on the development of the services directly allocated to the post holder by the Joint Chief Information Officer.
- To contribute as a member of the senior management team to the formulation of overall strategy for the whole of the Department setting policy and performance targets for service area(s).
- To effectively and efficiently manage resources as allocated, ensuring best value.
- To take overall responsibility for the management and delivery of the allocated service area(s).
- Ensure the Councils's aims and objectives, vision and values are actively promoted and made a reality.
- To represent the Joint Chief Information Officer as required.
- From time to time and as directed by the the Deputy Chief Executive to lead on projects requiring specialist knowledge
This Interim Strategic Lead job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.