Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for an Interim Service Manager to work full-time within a Children’s Residential Provision Service based in Wirral.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is to be confirmed.
- Responsible for managing the Council’s Residential Provision and Short Breaks service for children and young people.
- Lead on the development of any in-house residential, short break or alternative provision.
- Ensure practice is in line with statutory and regulatory requirements and children are prevented from entering care whenever possible.
- Meet regulations and be a Responsible Individual as defined in the Children’s Homes Regulations 2015.
- Manage, develop, and offer leadership to Finance Officers responsible for the allocation and management of Direct Payments, SGO and Adoption allowances.
- Ensure that the financial reviews and audit of SGO’S, Direct Payments and Adoption allowances are undertaken annually by the Finance Officers.
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Have an understanding of the relevant developments and initiatives relating to children with disabilities and has knowledge of children’s home regulations.
- You'll need to be qualified in Social Care.
- Experience should include delivering business process efficiencies, delivering projects or services in the area of children with disabilities
- Experience of working with partner agencies (including within a social care setting)
- Experience of budget management.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.