Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicatedÂ Interim Service Manager to work full-time within Adult and Children's Services in Liverpool, within the Careline Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult and Children Services and be registered with the HCPC.
Careline is Liverpool City Council's front door for Adult and Children social care. The service operates 24/7 365 days.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Service Manager job is £38.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
About the Role:
- Supporting the Head of Service to develop and manage the service
- managing the SW Teams both Adults and Children within the service
- To provide consistent oversight, and supervision
- To provide Social Work practise expertise and professional guidance for Social Workers
- To provide strategic and operational management
Requirements of the Interim Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Experience working in a similar role
This Interim Service Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.