Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Interim Senior Commissioner to work based in Wokingham.
The pay rate for this Interim Senior Commissioner role is £560.70 per day (assignment rate).
- Development, Commissioning, and implementation of a Framework Agreement for Therapy Services for Children's Services
- Oversee implementation of new Emotional Wellbeing offer and associated contracts
- Commissioning Support to Mental Health Support Team
- Contract Management of Emotional Wellbeing Services
- General Contract Management
- Ad Hoc Commissioning Work
- Review of Fostering Model
- Strategy Development
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Interim Senior Commissioner job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.