Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Quality Assurance Manager to work full-time within Domiciliary Care in Cardiff.
The pay rate for this locum Quality Assurance Manager job is £370 per day and is an initial 6-month contract.
More about the role:
- To support the CRT Homecare Registered Manager to development and implement a quality assurance system to ensure compliance with RISCA and The Regulated Services (Service Providers and Responsible Individuals) (Wales) Regulations 2017.
- To work with the Registered Manager and Homecare Managers to review service documentation and ensure that it meets legislative requirements and to develop a person centered care and support plan.
- To undertake thematic reviews for key service areas e.g. comments, compliments or complaints, reg 60 notifications medication errors etc and develop improvement plans to address common issues identified.
- To lead the implementation of Quality Assurance Frameworks and robust quality assurance processes across services in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, policies and procedures, national and local standards.
- To support the CRT Homecare Registered Manager to development and implement a quality assurance system to ensure compliance with RISCA and The Regulated Services (Service Providers and Responsible Individuals) (Wales) Regulations 2017 Principal Responsibilities will include but are not limited to.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Manager:
- Must have experience of working within regulated services, and be registered with Social Care Wales as a domiciliary care worker or manager
This Quality Assurance Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.