Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Quality and Improvement Manager to work full-time based in Oxford.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Quality and Improvement Manager role is negotiable with the client.
- The role of commissioning is to understand the population, their resources, needs, and aspirations, now and in the future.
- Plan with local people, and our organisational partners, to make the most effective use of local resources and develop solutions to meet needs and aspirations.
- Create an environment where we, local people, and organisational partners can deliver outcomes with consistency using the right skills and services in an appropriate vehicle.
- Support continuous improvement so we can be even more ambitious for our organisations and communities in the future.
- Support our organisation, local people and partners to look forward, using analysis and evidence to inform plans, manage risks appropriately, apply insight and develop the market to enable the right services for our local people.
- Drive change so people receive the right service for their need while ensuring the best possible value is achieved, being flexible to allow for different circumstances and applying our specialisms.
- Learn and adapt to deliver positive outcomes in efficient and consistent ways, constructively challenging how services are provided and working together to build on our strengths.
Requirements of the Interim Quality and Improvement Manager:
- You will have a relevant professional or equivalent degree level qualification and you will have equivalent relevant experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Interim Quality and Improvement Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.